20060502

ramblings....

Going to school and coming back is such a fucking chore. !@$#@%$%^$!@#!%$^!@#!@##@%#@%@$@%^(&( RAR. I was just lucky this morning to have comfy seat on bus 27 and got up the Comfort free shuttle bus to TP(provided by the school. Sorry luh! First time taking luh.. :p). But when getting home, I missed 4 buses(no. 15 or 8) and during transfer, I missed 2 bus 27. WTF?!.. Can't even get home in peace man.. The time travelled was almost an hour and a half, more than the usual 40-45minutes. Damn bloody frustrated man. Lucky I'm patient enough to wait. If not.... #@%&%*()#%$!@$~!!! You understand? :p

Tomorrow I'll be starting school at 11AM all the way to 6PM.. 3 subjects if I'm not wrong.. My class is the most 'sway' luh.. Always starting early and ending late. Hmm. Should I join Dragon Boat or Band?! All that stupid Jane's fault luh.. $#%@.. Hahahaha. Just kidding!!! *MUACKS!* Kiss kiss! x: Hmmm, do I look like the kind who rows boats?! HMMMM.. I don't know.. Just join in the fun after 6PM with them tomorrow luh.. Jane, you better don't 'throw' me away.. I'm PARANOID LUH!!! And will get pretty upset if you does that ]: .. I pray to God that tomorrow would be a wonderful day.. [:

I think a lot these few days.. Today I thought of something: 'God is not your wishing well.' HAHA. I find myself wishing more than praying.. AHEM.. Hahaha.. So what now? Pray harder luh!! :p And one more: 'REALLY PREVETIC men OUGHT to die.' RAR. Who likes them!? FUCK!

To sum up my ramblings, I want to tell some idiots and myself something..
When it's not meant to be yours, whatever SHIT you do or no matter how fucking hard you try, it's NEVER ever ever ever fucking EVER going to be yours. AHEM. Sorry arhs, I'm cursing and swearing again. Don't mind. :/

Oh, lastly.. I'm sorry LX! If pathetic sounds offensive?.. Hmm does it?! Other than that.. Don't be so gloomy like today please....... ;) Whatever.. She's not reading anyway! ALRIGHT LOVE LOVE EVERYONE! NIGHTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home